Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partnership based Residency Visa

Question Partnership based Residency Visa

Hi,

I have applied for Partnership based residency visa and it's been accepted on 18th June 2015 and has been sent to Manukau Branch. i already have 2 years Partnership based work visa. Can anyone let me know timeline and approximately processing time at Manukau Branch.

Thanks,

Nobody has recently mentioned dealing with the Manukau branch, but here is INZ Auckland's own estimate of the situation. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

hi there, I was with the Manukau branch for partnership residency

No manukau only doing docsec

That was very fast. i will be happy even if it takes double time than you

@Sheepland - did you follow up with CO once you submitted additional documents? i have submitted additional documents and it's been 2 weeks now and no news. do you think i can call CO and ask about status? or should i wait?

Hi, I did follow up with her, like "How's all my documents, do I need to provide more?" Etc...

She said that it would be fine at this stage, so after that I would just check up like once every few weeks (but not too often don't want to annoy her)

My application was fairly straightforward and the delay was largely due to the delay of them checking with NZ police about my criminal record.

I think yours will be real quick as well

Thanks Sheepland , i sent her an email and asked the same question , still did not get a reply. hopefully there are no more questions .. fingers crossed ..

just got the email about change in status . Finally it has changed to approved. although i am still to receive any mail from CO . can anyone please tell me what happens after that?

Congrats . You will be notified by letter/email and then you arrange for getting new visa fixed on your passport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast