Thread: Visa Stamping - Where?

Question Visa Stamping - Where?

Hi,

My application for resident visa has been approved in principle. On 6 July we received the memo from our CO from IPB office Wellington where our application has been processed. In the memo (received with a DHL package) we could not find any postal address specifically stated (where to send passports). The same day we sent the query to our CO (IPB office, Wellington), nevertheless until now we did not receive any answer. To avoid possible delay we did not wait address confirmation. Our deadline for sending our passports and migrant levy was 17 July 2015 (Usually 6 months, we had only two weeks).

We used the regular IPB office address (from immigration web page) for sending our passports and credit card payment details.

Address:
    Immigration Profiling Branch
    Immigration New Zealand
    PO Box 111
    Wellington 6140
    New Zealand

Who usually stamps visa in passports? Office branch, in my case IPB or?

I don't remember hearing of anyone but you whose case was dealt with from within the IPB office, so I don't know what would be 'your' normal.

... I hope I used right address Will see for couple of days

I'm sure they will be in touch soon. Maybe they would even pass it on if necessary.

I agree with you JandM. It was very hard to get in touch with them but at the end they were always very polite. Thanks