Thread: VISA Interview Outcome

Default VISA Interview Outcome

Hello All,
    I Had applied under SMC and have 6 years of experience in system administration at the time of my NZ application. I recently shifted my profile from System Administration to Security Consultant and have joined one of the BIG4 in India.
    My Interview was done on 15 of June CO had asked me about the current job responsibilities which was into security consultation.
    he also asked my to send a mail to him from my official email address which I did.
    My question here is will there be any impact on interview result due to change in my Job profile?
    Kindly suggest.

What career did you put forward as your skill when submitting your EOI?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    What career did you put forward as your skill when submitting your EOI?
    Hello J,
    I applied under 262113 System Administrator and now working as sr security consultant

I could share my experience, I submitted my EOI as an DBA (8+ years of experience), and currently I work as an IT Manager (for two years now).

Nice Zof Congrats..
    My interview was on 15th June and still haven't got any reply from CO, I received a mail from him stating "he has put forwarded his recommendation and second level check by another CO will be done and I would be getting a reply in 3 weeks but now 4 weeks has passed. Applied in London branch I am bit worried on this.

Thanks,
    My CO said to me the same thing (4 weeks), luckily I got my results faster. It probably depends how busy branch is, I believe you will get your results soon

Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet1mali View Post
    Hello J,
    I applied under 262113 System Administrator and now working as sr security consultant
    I don't think it could have an adverse effect, because you have the proven experience in the skill you put forward. It may have surprised the CO a little, though. Did he ask you why you had changed?

yes he did i answered him that "security is major concern for most companies and it is growing field and lot if apportunities"
    he asked me to send from my official email id.

Hi J&M,
    Need your suggestion on the same scenario my interview was done 45 days ago at London branch, and still I have not got any reply from immigration.
    I wrote to CO 15 days a ago and asked him about the status he said " I should get a reply in 15days" now its been more than that.
    Kindly suggest as I am getting worried about it.