Thread: Partnership Work Visa evidence questions!

Default Partnership Work Visa evidence questions!

Hi everyone,

Just in the process of gathering evidence to apply for a work visa based on partnership (my other half is a kiwi citizen) and managed to email a copy of my whatsapp messages with him to my laptop. After going through and deleting huge chunks its still at 100 pages for the past 7 months of our relationship. My question is: this is a lot to print out. Should I cut out whole days just leaving an overall picture, print it out (ouch to environment and wallet) or can it be sent electronically?

Thanks everyone have searched the forum but couldn't see a thread with this specific q on!

I reckon all they want to see is your contact with your partner.All I did was take random screenshots of the conversation and print it out.Just like 5-6 screenshots from every month's convo.
    Good Luck

My partner and I just applied for this visa. We havnt been approved yet so I don't know if what we did was right.... But we just took screenshots of Facebook messages, we did 3 conversations for each month, start of month, middle, and end.

Ps. I wouldn't go deleting to much just incase they ask for more messages

Thanks guys - i have managed to cut out a huge portion and got it down to a 50 page doc showing one or two lines from each day - any other evidence I should be including? Already got bank statements showing movement of money between accounts esp when we were saving for our holiday, letters from my parents his family here in nz whom i have met, my friends who have spent time with us, the mutual friends who introduced us, tenancy agreement for our new house, joint car insurance and contents insurance, a relationship timeline, picture collages from each of the 6 months we have been together and various letters proving my old address and our new address in christchurch. Thanks again this forum is keeping me sane at the moment

Sounds like you have everything under control and have nothing to worry about!

I think everyone questions their own evidence wondering if it's enough, looking at your evidence though I don't really see what else could be done! But yes I understand it's hard to stay sane isn't it haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwilad View Post
    I think everyone questions their own evidence wondering if it's enough, looking at your evidence though I don't really see what else could be done! But yes I understand it's hard to stay sane isn't it haha!
    Totally agree on that

Hi Helen303, I agree with Kiwilad, seems like you have everything. All the best on your application!

Thanks - yeah just don't want to send everything in and then get denied the work visa! Ultimately I will be applying for residency but we haven't been living together for 12 months until next April so this is the interim option really.