Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa - Approved

Default Resident Visa - Approved

Hi All,

Happy to announce that I got the confirmation email from my CO last week, stating resident visa has been approved for me and my wife. Just a quick question, in the email next to my application number i can find out a new id generated for "CLIENT NUMBER". Is this is going to be my resident visa tracking ID for NZ govt, In the meantime can I start applying jobs from India using this ID in my NZ style CV?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
    Shankar

Congrats!

Not sure how important the "Client number" really is.

As you are through with most part of the process with only formality of getting the visas affixed on your passport, I would say yes you can apply for jobs with appropriate CV templates. It would be ideal if you can provide your visa status on the CV, travel plans to NZ etc.

Hi shankar
    Congrats for your resident visa approval
    I just wanted to ask you that do you have the list of questions that immigration has asked??
    Can you please provide me that please??

Please note, Aishwarya applied for Residence from outside the country without a NZ job offer, so will have had the kind of interview that I told you about on your other thread - the kind that you will NOT have, because you already have a NZ job.

Aishwarya, congratulations!

Congrats...

Quote Originally Posted by Aishwarya View Post
    Hi All,

Happy to announce that I got the confirmation email from my CO last week, stating resident visa has been approved for me and my wife. Just a quick question, in the email next to my application number i can find out a new id generated for "CLIENT NUMBER". Is this is going to be my resident visa tracking ID for NZ govt, In the meantime can I start applying jobs from India using this ID in my NZ style CV?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
    Shankar
    Congrats on your SMC Visa.
    CLIENT NUMBER is not a reference which you can use in your CV or Job application. Most of the recruiters will ask for a copy of your passport & blue stickers once you have obtained stamping from INZ. CLIENT NUMBER is useful only for INZ purposes and it has no apparent relation to your SMC VISA Ref#.Certain recruiting companies will have an online form which you have to complete and that will have an option whether you hold NZ Residence Visa / AU PR or NZ Citizenship.

Good luck with your job hunting.

Congrats Aishwarya!

Would you like to share your timeline?

Congrats Shankar

hi there,
    ch
    can anyone pls tell me how long does it take NZ immigration '(delhi branch) to put a blue sticker on passport ? it's been 9 days I haven't received anything yet

Hi Sankar

My Resident Visa was approved in principle last week. I need to send my passport to London branch for Blue sticker? But none of courier service here in India will not ship passports outside india as it is illegal to send passports outside India. TT Service in India asked me to check with immigration officer in London. I did send her a mail. Meanwhile I thought of checking with you as well since yours RV was approved almost a week before mine. Can u pls tell me how you managed with your visa stamping?

Uma

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast