Thread: Interview done today...Need urgent help

Default Interview done today...Need urgent help

Hi..
    I applied for partner based temp work visa in NZHC new Delhi, INDIA. My wife is NZ citizen nd relationship is more than 3 years old and We have 2 months NZ citizens daughter.

It was my face to face interview with my CO at New delhi high commission today. Luckily our all questions are matched bcoz of genuine relationship.

Here is the problem
    My student visa was cancelled in australia bcoz of non commencement of studies for 3 mnths. And i got 3 years ban to australia. My Australian PCC is clear. Never removed or deported. Only visa cancel due to non commencement of studies.

In the end of interview my CO told me that im affected by SECTION 15 because of 3 years exclusion period to australia.. So my visa application may b refused. And im not in the category to get waiver.

She suggested me that my my application will goes to Senior visa officer. Its up to them that they will grant me a visa to NZ or refused.

Plz suggest that do i get my visa ??
    Or
    My visa will be refused??

As a NZ citizens (wife & daughter) do they give me visa??

Does Anybody have same experience about this matter..

Your suggestion will be helpful for me.
    (Please read whole massage first before you reply)

A great thanks in advance..

Manny

She suggested me that my my application will goes to Senior visa officer. Its up to them that they will grant me a visa to NZ or refused.
    I know you are anxious, quite rightly. But you are asking people to do the impossible and read the future. The CO has told you what she is going to do - that your whole situation will be passed over to a senior official (that will be, one with discretion to interpret the rules in non-simple cases), and it will be up to them to decide. That's all the answer anyone can tell you at the moment.

Good luck.

Hi jand M
    Thanks for your reply..
    So now I can only wait for my decision..
    I don't have any knowledge about NZHC process on my application..
    If they refused my application then i have to apply for special direction. And after that re apply for nz visa.
    Or
    I'll get special direction on this application and get my visa...
    Plz help me..

You are overthinking this whole situation. As I said before, anyone can understand that you are anxious, but at the moment, all you can do is wait. Nobody can say what YOUR next move would need to be, until they see what INZ's reaction is. Just SUPPOSING - and we don't know and have no special reason to think that it will happen - INZ refused you this time, then the letter would give detailed reasons, and those reasons would determine what you could do in response.

thanks JAND M..