Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passport stamping in Shanghai

Default Passport stamping in Shanghai

Hi,

We have mailed our passports from Singapore to Shanghai last week. Is there any way we will know INZ has received our passports? When I asked my CO, she said we'll not get any notifications as visa issuing is handled by another team. However we'll be notified when the visa is issued.

So is there anyone who has sent the passports from Singapore to Shanghai for stamping? If so how long did it take you to get the passports back since you mailed them?

Thanks,
    Sala

Yes, your Case officer is right and that seems to be the norm for stamping (we got ours done in UK which followed same process). It took around 4-5 working days to get the stamping done and it depends on no. of applications processed by that particular branch/office too.

Quote Originally Posted by sala View Post
    Hi,

We have mailed our passports from Singapore to Shanghai last week. Is there any way we will know INZ has received our passports? When I asked my CO, she said we'll not get any notifications as visa issuing is handled by another team. However we'll be notified when the visa is issued.

So is there anyone who has sent the passports from Singapore to Shanghai for stamping? If so how long did it take you to get the passports back since you mailed them?

Thanks,
    Sala

Hi Sala,

Last time my case officer suggested to get our visa in Singapore rather than sending our passports to Shanghai.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by sala View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Sala
    It takes 1-2 weeks since the receipt of passport by INZ Shanghai.You might receive a status update email from Immigration online site mentioning that there is a change in status followed by an email from visa stamping team(INZ) with the details of your approval / list of original docs etc to be sent.

Thanks!

When we asked our CO if we can do the stamping in Singapore, she said 'yes but the process will be more complicated and time consuming.' So we mailed our passports to Shanghai. Hope we will get them back soon.

Hi

When i lodged ITA, I did online fund transfer to INZ Shanghai. Today i received my AIP, its saying i need to send BANK DRAFT for return courier fee when i send Passport for Stamping

Friends who sent passport from Singapore for stamping, Could anyone tell how u paid for return courier charge

Hi Yzov,

Just add 30$ to your demand draft with the original stamping fee. That should do.

Hi Vital , noted and thanks

HI Yzov, You got AIP via email or seen via online.

thanks

Hi ezinir,

I received AIP via email

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast