Thread: Requirements in Work Visa to Residence via Partnership

Default Requirements in Work Visa to Residence via Partnership

Me and my gf is planning to apply for her residency this month, her visa now is work visa.. and mine is Permanent residence.. but Im a bit confused for the requirements..
    1. How many pictures we need to put on the application? I heard last time from our consultant that we only need to pass 6 pictures? since last time we apply for work visa we got like 100 pictures that we pass..
    2. What sort of proof that we need to send? shall we need to send the skype screenshots? facebook chat? that we send last time in her application in work visa? We already got proof like insurance, joint bank account, car receipt is under my name and hers.
    3. What else do I need to pass? do I need it to be in order?

Thanks in advance I hope someone can help me in this matter..

Hi There,

Send as much information as you can. They will send all the documents/pics back after doing the assessments. You can send bank account statements(If joint account), 20-30 pics. More you send less chances they will ask for more that may save some time wasting. Yes you can send all skype, facebook chats, reference letters from your friends stating they know the fact that you guys are in genuine relationship. Any other receipts you may have from your lunches, dinners together Any air tickets, hotels tickets, etc can be helpful as well. Send phone bills, tenancy agreement showing your names together will be good as well.