Thread: How to Send ITA?

Default How to Send ITA?

Hi Firends,

I did received an ITA and collected all the required docs.

can someone help me how the Docs should be send to the UK address from India and regarding the payments, what is the process for demand draft?.

Thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by Sasikalak185 View Post
    Hi Firends,

I did received an ITA and collected all the required docs.

can someone help me how the Docs should be send to the UK address from India and regarding the payments, what is the process for demand draft?.

Thanks in advance,
    The ITA letter should have included the Address for forwarding the application in case you miss that, and you are sure its to London branch, the ITA is to be sent to;

New Zealand Visa Application Centre Burwood House 14-16 Caxton Street London SW1H 0QY United Kingdom. Please read your ITA letter .... Its there !!!!!

And on the ITA letter you see something like this "The fee for this application is £1225. You can pay by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or cheque. You will also be required to pay a Visa Application Centre service charge and courier fee. Current costs, and the required form are available at www.ttsnzvisa.com "

EMPHASIS : Read the ITA letter

Thanks for your quick reply,

Yes it is Mentioned UK address only, Do I need to send the application directly to the UK VAC centre through Courier or I should contact the Local TT service VAC centre in india to apply.

Also DD for 1225 for Visa Application should be in favor of "Immigration Newzeland" right

Quote Originally Posted by Sasikalak185 View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply,

Yes it is Mentioned UK address only, Do I need to send the application directly to the UK VAC centre through Courier or I should contact the Local TT service VAC centre in india to apply.

Also DD for 1225 for Visa Application should be in favor of "Immigration Newzeland" right
    I sent my application directly to London via a courier service. I made my payment with a card. They will accept mastercard or VISA card. In the application form there is a place you will fin in your card details. With this both the VAC fees and processing fee would be deducted from the card

Thanks a lot for quick responses,

One final question

have you submitted your original passport along with the application, I did have police clearance certificate. Is it safe to send along with the courier..

You do not need to send the original of your passport. The instructions says could send certified copies. That means the copies have to be certified by people allowed by law in your country to confirm that they sighted the original. They have explicitly state that they sighted the original

Note : I'm not an immigration adviser !!

Hi,

Do you know if there is a way aisde from master card or visa card? the vac office have trouble processing the payment with our card and we dont know what to do.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clyaghdjian View Post
    Hi,

Do you know if there is a way aisde from master card or visa card? the vac office have trouble processing the payment with our card and we dont know what to do.

thanks
    Hi there,

You can pay through cheque.