Thread: Visitor Visa Decline

Default Visitor Visa Decline

Hi JandM
    Today my visitor visa declined due to below reason.
    We have declined your application for a visitor visa because you do not meet the requirements set out in visitor visa immigration instructions E5.1 & V2.1.1 .
    I have told them for my job search and my kids school and colleges inquiry about, but they refused for same said below
    You have stated that you want to visit New Zealand to search for jobs & interviews but you have not provided any information to support your proposed plan. When you make an application for a visitor visa, it is your responsibility to supply information, evidence orsubmissions to show you should be issued a visa. We must also be satisfied that you will be a genuine visitor. In deciding this, we take into account all the information you have supplied and your personal circumstances.
    There is insufficient evidence provided in support of your application to indicate that you have strong commitments in your home country. Given this, we are unable to be completely satisfied that you would be a bona fide, short term visitor in New Zealand with sufficient commitments to which to return you to India after your intended stay.

Now I am scare about my resident visa application on this basis they may declined it also? or I can make another attempt for visitor visa?
    Pl give me some suggestions.
    Thanks

This is beyond my knowledge. I suggest you ask for an answer from Karen Phillips and ChrisMwn, the LIAs.