Thread: IQA Assessment For Master Degree.

Default IQA Assessment For Master Degree.

Dear Group Members,

I have a question. I have a friend he is going to initiate the application for IQA. His wife is holding Master Degree, and he want this degree to be assessed.

The concern here is where should be place the information of her Bachelor's degree in the online application form.

- In which steps we should be filling the information for her bachelor degree. Since she will get her Master degree to be assessed.

Step-1 : Personal and Contact Details.
    Step-2 : Qualification and Assessment/// Master Degree information is filled at this step.
    Step-3 : Secondary school Qualification
    Step-4 : Vocational Training (Optional)
    Step-5: Work Experience
    Step-6 : Documents
    Step-7 : Terms and Conditions,

Your support is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by emi257 View Post
    Dear Group Members,

I have a question. I have a friend he is going to initiate the application for IQA. His wife is holding Master Degree, and he want this degree to be assessed.

The concern here is where should be place the information of her Bachelor's degree in the online application form.

- In which steps we should be filling the information for her bachelor degree. Since she will get her Master degree to be assessed.

Step-1 : Personal and Contact Details.
    Step-2 : Qualification and Assessment/// Master Degree information is filled at this step.
    Step-3 : Secondary school Qualification
    Step-4 : Vocational Training (Optional)
    Step-5: Work Experience
    Step-6 : Documents
    Step-7 : Terms and Conditions,

Your support is appreciated.
    Hello emi257,

My Bsc degree needed assessment, where as my Master degree didn't needed assessment. Therefore in order to get my Bsc degree assessed, if i remember i put it in the step 2 , on the other hand for my master degree which didn't need assessment i mentioned it in Step three along with mentioning my School & collage qualification.

But later, when my document assessment Process started, NZQA sent me an email and inquired, if i was interested for assessment of my Master Degree..at the first instance i was shocked, but later i sent them email , providing link(witnessing that the qualification was exempt from assessment), and further indicating if they (NZQA) thinks that the assessment would be helpful for the purpose of SMC application than they may assess it.

Now the point for telling above story is..just put your Bsc and Msc degree in Step two for assessment, it costs the same..they will assess both even it's on exempt list or not. For other such as school and collage put them in Section three.

I am Not an immigration adviser and above comments are based on my experience and you case my vary.

I hope this helps