Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <EOI Preparation>

Default <EOI Preparation>

Hi everyone,

I am trying to draft an EOI for me to assess the possiblity of succeeding the want in NZ migration.

I have been practicing my profession as Instrumentation & Control Engineer for 10years already and currently based here in Singapore.

I'm a graduate of BS Electronics & Communications Engineering in the Philippines. The thing is that the university where I have obtained my degree is not anymore in the exempt list for assessment. Previous immigration instructions does include my college university, not sure about the reason of change. With this, I am sure that I have to deal with the assessment process of my degree equivalent to NZ. First gray area is to which assessment body should I go though what was only being stated in EOI form is NZQA? Is IPENZ assessment leter can cover the claim of points? Or it is necessary to have my degree assessed by both NZQA and IPENZ?

Another question is that the migration success rate for single (never married) applicant like me? I cannot claim any points for the partner portion.

TIA everyone! Hope to find clear answers.

Hi Lloyd .. I am also Instrument and Control engineer with near 12 years of experience and recently submitted my ITA in london as per my application I got the 150 points which includes my wife's 20 points so in general you may reach 130 points if u dont have any job offer or sibblings over there but anyway ur case may be different and hope u will reach the 140 thresold which is minimum requirement to receive at ITA in present day scenario.

Thanks Varma! I am single though... There's no chance for me claim points in this area.

What about assessment? Have you gone through NZQA or IPENZ?

Ya I have done IQA as mentioned in my EOI...My qual is Bach in electronics and instrumentation and IQA outcome is electronics engineer as requested

My understanding: If your IQA outcomes are Specific than IPENZ not require, but if generic than IPENZ is needed to claim Bonus points. I did the same.

Thank you both for the replies... I thought IPENZ is enough.

In IQA you have to send all original documents right? Is it safe?

Yes.

Dear Lloyd....everything in the process of immigration will includes cost and your valuable time...so do a lot of research on ur eligibility before spending money....calculate the points again and again and then decide and I my self ready to give any suggestions if u want here....but last but not least this forum is helpfull in every step of ur application...bye take care

Thank you JandM!

Yes Varma, that's basically the reason why I am gathering information through research and personal assessment first. I am aware as well that every step in migration process includes cost, effort and time.

And I must say that this forum is really helpful. Please bear with me along the process.

Thank you & regards,

Hi everyone,

Could anyone explain about the screenshot below please?
    Does it mean that for EOIs with points between 100 & 140 were selected because of the actual job offer in NZ?
    EOI.jpg

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast