Thread: Electrician overces licence help

Exclamation Electrician overces licence help

Hi their ,

I am from india and have four years of experience in electrician field, my employer provide me experience certificate but now ewrb want in detail duties . can you please help me any template or past experience certificate so i can provide it to my employer and he can make it for me .

i have done Apprenticeship for two years which is power electrician and it is higher qualification than electrician because it include power plant + electrician so ewrb is asking me to provide a letter from that education body where i get power electrician certificate. which is so much difficult for me.

if i will not provide that document do ewrb reject my application ? is their any other solutions.

thanks in advance

If you make five posts on any thread(s), the forum will automatically (within about 20 minutes) switch on your ability to use the Private Messaging service. Then I shall be able to send you the lists that another applicant used for EWRB, to use for an example for your own application.

If EWRB need a letter from the body that gave you that qualification, you need to try your best to get such a letter. Yes, it is likely that they will not believe you about that course without proof. Surely these days, the college or whatever it was must have a website where you could contact them?