Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: what i do?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015

    Default what i do?

    Well, i need to get experience to apply for a skilled visa (I'm chef) then I've been thinking about my options,the first is get a working holiday and after a visa for temporary work, is possible? But the most important problem with this is that i have wife and how can i get visa for her??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008


    If you get a temporary work visa, you will be able to sponsor your wife for a partner sponsored temporary work visa, to match yours for length of time. If you get to the stage of being able to apply for Residence, she will be able to be included on your application.

    But you wouldn't be able to do this while on a WHV - she would have to get a visa in her own right for that period of time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts