Thread: Partnership residency Doubt

Question Partnership residency Doubt

Hi ,

I am about to apply residence visa in Partnership Category. I have few questions here
    I was with relationship from 2007 with my current wife before we get married, Then due to work purpose she moved to New Zealand and i continued my stay in India. She then applied her residence under SMC during 2010 and got it my March 2011. She continued her stay here and then she moved back to India on Dec 2012. We then got married in India in Jan 2013 and then moved to US , from there she applied PR and got it in March 2013, after staying there for 1.5 years my wife moved back to New Zealand in July 2014 and i got a 2 year partner work visa and mover here in Nov 2014.

Now my question is that she did not mention my name in Partner when she applied for her residency as first reason was in India there is no concept of Partner before people get married and also we were not staying together when she applied as she was in NZ and i was staying in India. And we never stayed together before we get married.

Now can CO ask the question that as we were already in relationship she should have put my name as partner as we were already in relationship?And can CO put this reason to decline residency?
    I have all my documents ready and just need to post.

Can you guys please help

Thanks

Not sure but you may have asked the same question on this thread . Hopefully someone will have more to add to it.

sorry , i forgot my previous id and couldn't search hence i asked this question again. I am closing this thread. Now i got my password and id back.