Thread: CO Additional Document Request

Question CO Additional Document Request

Hi,

CO have requested for additional documents and i have submitted those. Then i sent an email about confirmation but i did not get any response. Is it fine if there is no response from CO as from NZ post tracking i can see that it has been delivered but my last date is passed and i did not get any confirmation from CO.

Do you guys think that it is not of any concern?

Thanks

Yes, this is normal. The papers will have been added to your file wherever it is in the CO's stack of allocated work. The CO will be busy at the moment with other people's business, as everything gets worked in rotation. S/He won't even look at the new papers until your file has worked its way to the front of the queue, and it is again its turn for his/her attention.

Hello,
    When submitting additional documents, should I address them to CO personally? Or just post to the same address as application, without any note like "For ..... attention"

Quote Originally Posted by voFFkin View Post
    Hello,
    When submitting additional documents, should I address them to CO personally? Or just post to the same address as application, without any note like "For ..... attention"
    No need to address to CO personally, but specify these are additional documents for the application reference number XXXXX.
    Last edited by Roger_J; 21st September 2015 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger_J View Post
    No need to address to CO personally, but specify these are additional documents for the application reference number XXXXX.
    Hello Roger_J, thanks for reply!

Should read the FAQ always first...

Q6. How do I submit additional documents?
    Additional documents can be submitted to the London VAC in person or by mail/courier.
    Please ensure that you provide your Reference Number (Application No/Client No/Passport No/ Receipt No) when sending documents relating to an existing application.