Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job Procedure for those who are not in NZ but want to look for work.

Default Job Procedure for those who are not in NZ but want to look for work.

Dear All

Just want to ask is there a chance that i can apply NZ work from another country and work in NZ?

Will there be a chance that local employer will see your resume ?

Thanks in advance..

Do you have the right to work in NZ? Employers will be very interested in your visa status.

I agree with girlwithanewf.

Yes there is a chance you can apply from outside the country, but if you don't have a visa or the right to work in NZ you're not likely to get very far.
    If you still want to look, try TradeMe Jobs or Seek websites for job listings.

Temp No legal visa to work .

But if able to find work will apply for visa..

I haven't got much responses from recruiters inspite of holding Residence Visa...

Same here without success so far.

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post
    I haven't got much responses from recruiters inspite of holding Residence Visa...

You say 'from recruiters' - have you been approaching businesses directly, as well as agents?

Hi nms.sun3, what was the job title which you applied for ? I mean the specific job title / work description.

Just asking , because I am in the middle of ITA lodgement, and so any I was a bit sad to see the post

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You say 'from recruiters' - have you been approaching businesses directly, as well as agents?
    Yes, have reached out to the companies as well as agents who were handling the recruitments. I did receive few positive response few months ago but nothing substantial in the past 2-3 months. Last resort is to move to NZ and start looking for jobs.

Hi

Is there anyone who can help me with some good Job agencies for New Zealand Market. I am currently based out of India, so any international job agency who offers job opportunities in New Zealand?

I did try a job search in around the month of March April, but had no luck. And then I decided to work on my Visa first. Currently I am applying thru seek with a cover letter stating my Visa application status but still no good response!

I am a little upset, but that's fine! I feel may be these agencies can help us better considering they need not to work on our work permit, its just arranging some interviews!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast