Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for second person check - Henderson branch

Default Waiting for second person check - Henderson branch

Hey there,

I have applied my residency in Henderson branch and just received an email from my case officer saying that he has now completed his assessment of my application, which has now been waiting now for a second person check by one of the senior officers. Do any one know how much time Henderson branch is taking in second person check,
    Ta

Hi, I am in the same situation..........waiting

No, Kirpa, it is not possible to predict how long the second person check will take. It's not the actual work involved that is the problem. The queues vary depending on how much work is going through at the time.

THANKS for your reply JandM. Today when I just checked my online application status its changed from pending to Approved. What does this mean? Does it mean my residency got approved but I didn't get any email from my case officer with regard to this. Thanks

Congratulations! 'Approved' on the website is the first thing to appear, usually. Your email comes a while later, and you will then probably wait three weeks or more for the AIP pack in the mail, which tells you about how to pay the migrant levy, where to send your passport, etc..

Thanks JandM for your wishes.

Congrats Kirpa, Can you please share your timeline i am waiting for second person check too and my work visa is going to be expire by 1st of the october. Thanks

Finally APPROVED

Hey sunny, when you check online does it shows approved but immigration status is still work visa?

Hi All,
    Though my online status changed from Pending to APPROVED but still there is confusion.I made a call to Immigration regarding same and they responded that your application has been approved but still INZ will have to make a final decision on your application so things can still change at this stage not sure....
    If the application is still under consideration/decision then it doesn't make sense to make anyone Approve before that acc to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast