Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visitor visa general category as partnership visa declined

Default Visitor visa general category as partnership visa declined

I have applied for visitor visa general category as I don't qualify partnership category as immigration says how much chances are there to grant me as I have been decline 2 times for partnership category am really scared this time as its been a long time and my partner brother who lives in Singapore and he is a nz citizen coming to india will it be favorable if we visit nz high commission in new delhi or what we can do please help me ppl need big help

Hello Sam,

Could you please elaborate your situation to understand better why it was a decline at 2 instances and the timelines and branch.

It's good you consult a Licensed immigration advisor in New Zealand so you can have professional advise.

**** This is my opinion only and nothing else****

Hii
    I got 2 times decline frm inz as they was work under partnership and visitor under partnership they said that they don't believe that we both are partner so this time I have applied under visitor general category so atleast I can visit my partner and make some more evidence of live in relationship I'll be happy if they even gives me a limited visa atleast I can see my partner as its been 8 months so that's my query to know how many changes are there of granting me visitor visa plss reply me

Hello Sam,

I do understand you have applied twice.

* What was the timeframes between the application?

* Have you and your partner lived in together?

* Can you explain your relationship timeline.

* I believe INZ must have provided you the reason for the decline.

The thing to note is if your circumstances haven't changed between application, you cannot expect the desired outcomes.

* Did you consult any licensed immigration advisors? If not, Just hurrying up without any further information is not a good thing to do.

If you could detail us about everything - Someone who has gone through similar situation maybe able to express their experiences here.

At the moment, you have just shared that you have applied for 2 partnership based visas and it was declined.

The point is - Did you apply for different visa without changes in your circumstances?

You can also see other partnership threads, which you might have missed out to look.

Sam1990's previous posts give a wider picture of the situation. http://www.enz.org/forum/search.php?searchid=326676

Hi
    Thanks for your reply I had applied for work partnership visa in January 2015 then I applied visitor partnership visa in May 2015 I both decline letter immigration says that they we don't meet the living in relationship criteria as I was a student on limited visa but we both was living together in her Mum house the main problem was I was not having two many joint proof like bank account and other things now I just want to know if we don't qualify partnership category but we still skype each other so am I eligible for general vistior visa as am just visiting my nz partner to gather some more evidence of our partnership

Thank you! JandM for sharing the previous thread.

Kia Ora Sam,

Having read your situation and as you have a Licensed advisor who is the right person whom you can look at your case for advice.

I echo the senior members opinion in this forum that you shall be more touch with your Licensed advisor.

You should gather more evidence of partnership in your home country - India so as to the circumstances to change.

Kai Ora
    Thanks for replying me but as per my advisor they say that I am eligible for general vistior but do I have to leave the country when visa expires or I can convert it into partnership visitor visa after few month am really scared how inz will treat my application please help me ppl as I really miss my partner and whanau

am really scared how inz will treat my application please help me
    You are in the same position as EVERYBODY who applies for a visa, and feeling the same way. Nobody can help you stop feeling like that. There isn't anybody that can look into the future and say, 'In x amount of time, this, that and the other thing will happen.' You have to live the time, and then you will get your answer.

As to how INZ will treat the application, the answer is, 'By the regulations.' Your adviser says you have a sound case - you have to trust him to put it properly. Good luck.

Thanks for. Your answer I really agree you that I just have to wait no option for left for me but I have a question in my mind can you plss tell In general vistior visa there is a space for your status I have tick as partner do I have prove that we both are partner can visa offcer decline my application as not meeting partnership requiments so is it necessary to meet partnership requiment in general vistior visa plss reply ppl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast