Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the online status of medical when accepted

Default Whats the online status of medical when accepted

Hi all
    The online medical status on my application says medical certificates received. Does the online medical change when its finally accepted?

Quote Originally Posted by isahs View Post
    Hi all
    The online medical status on my application says medical certificates received. Does the online medical change when its finally accepted?
    Mine says:

Health Certificate Details

Below is the status of your most recent Immigration Health Certificate:

Certificate Type Date Received Status
    Full Medical 11 Month Year Received
    When your health certificate status has expired, Immigration New Zealand will request another health certificate from you.

Thanks Norgal for the information

It may be useful to know about a well-known glitch with the INZ online system which means that, whenever anybody in the INZ office accesses someone's case, for whatever reason, not necessarily anything to do with medicals, the Medical Received date changes. It doesn't mean anything in particular.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It may be useful to know about a well-known glitch with the INZ online system which means that, whenever anybody in the INZ office accesses someone's case, for whatever reason, not necessarily anything to do with medicals, the Medical Received date changes. It doesn't mean anything in particular.
    So glad I read this! My medicals were sent in on December 8, I lodged my application on February 9 and now it says "Date received: March 10". Status just says "Received".

Also my lodgement date of application is listed as November 20, but that's the date I was selected for the Silver Fern Job Search Visa, I lodged on February 9.

Thankfully lodgment date is confirmed online by VAC and I also received a confirmation e-mail from the e-Medical system on December 8.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Was this issue every corrected, or does the Medical Received date still always change when a case is accessed?

It never was corrected. However, this is immaterial now, because towards the end of last year, INZ stopped providing online updates about processing.

Good to know.
    Wondering why they still allow new registrations for online portal if it is no longer being updated??

May be its just a glitch or the site haven't yet updated... Be patient always

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast