Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: amended my child first name after ITA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    New Zealand

    Default amended my child first name after ITA

    Dear experts, i have amended my child first name in my home country so it can be pronounced correctly, then i issued a new passport and birth of certificate. I already have my ITA lodged on 23 of june.What should i do now. Shall i send the certified copies with a proper cover letter to the same address i used when submitted my ITA ? Or shall i wait untill getting my ITA assigned by a CO? The change was only replacing an 'I' with 'EE' in the first name.

    Thanks In Advance

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009


    I think it will be good to proactively send the certified copies as INZ says to keep them updated with any changes. You may have to send the originals for sighting at some point in time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts