Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd person check

Default 2nd person check

Hello

I got a email from my CO that application has gone for 2nd person check yesterday.can anyone tell me the time frame of 2 pc in London branch please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by savi View Post
    Hello

I got a email from my CO that application has gone for 2nd person check yesterday.can anyone tell me the time frame of 2 pc in London branch please.

Thanks
    I asked my CO about this during interview. He said it usually takes 2-4 weeks. A lot depends on if the second person has too much going on or it. Cross your fingers and wait. All the best

My case officer mentioned in email 1 week time.

Your file will join a queue for attention by an official for the 2pc. As with all INZ processing, things go in date order. So timing all depends how many applications have been going through that office just before yours. The CO, who is in a different part of the system, can't tell for sure, any more than any of us.

Normally does CO send us email notifications once she/he finished her/his work and send the file for 2pc?

Not necessarily, no. They may mention it if they are contacting you about something else, but they would be unlikely to email about that specially. The COs' job is to focus on moving their cases through, so telling people 'now your case is doing this, now your case is doing that' is not part of it, as that time could be better spent doing something on another person's application which would get it one step nearer to granting their visa.

Thanks JandM. Normally application under 2pc means CO has already made a decision and that is double checked by CO's senior manager or someone, isn't it?

Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post
    Thanks JandM. Normally application under 2pc means CO has already made a decision and that is double checked by CO's senior manager or someone, isn't it?

Yes, thats right.

One more question
    Who is 2nd pc normally, Technical advisor or Residence Manager.

Today i checked my online status which is still pending but my medical status showing receiving date 3 sep. Yesterday.even my application is processing from 19 months.whats that mean?

THANKS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast