Thread: EOI :: Have you ever been refused a visa/permit for any country including New Zealand?

Default EOI :: Have you ever been refused a visa/permit for any country including New Zealand?

Dear all

In EOI, we have this question: Have you ever been refused a visa/permit for any country including New Zealand?

In fact, I had applied for Singapore Permanent Residency in 2011, and it was rejected.

I am in Singapore from 2010 on wards on work visa.

Should I select "Yes" for this question? In fact I had not been given any reason for rejection, and I still work in Singapore on work visa.

PS: I have not seen anyone granted a PR in Singapore from 2010 on wards; most of the applications are rejected due to high inflow of migrants.

thanks
    Thomas

Hi Joshi_6n,

You should declare any Visa application decline in any country.

If you lie to INZ, you will be in the bad books and your chances to reach Aotearoa is negative.

Please make sure you give all correct information in EOI. If you are doubtful of any of the requirements/situation, Please contact a Licensed immigration advisor. It is good to be aware of it than regret later.

**** This is my opinion only and nothing else****

Thank you for the response. It is crystal.

I will mention the details on EOI form then.

Quote Originally Posted by joshi_6in View Post
    PS: I have not seen anyone granted a PR in Singapore from 2010 on wards; most of the applications are rejected due to high inflow of migrants.
    One common reason for rejection is due to people applying for Singapore PR before the 6 months/1 year criteria and salary requirements.