Thread: Auckland branch

Default Auckland branch

Dear all. Thank you for the valuable information about nz residency application. I applied on April this year. CO has been assigned after three weeks. Since that day until current CO asked employer too many questions about my job offer. The employer has provided everything what's happening next? Anybody help me. Do you know when they will gonna finish the assessment? Does CO tell when he pass it to SPC? I check my online status every day and no changes.... Pending....
    Last edited by palmTree; 8th September 2015 at 02:15 AM.

No, nobody can tell you exactly how long it will be till it is all finished. It takes as long as it takes for the CO to have got replies confirming every piece of evidence you sent about yourself (and of course, sometimes people are not in any special hurry to answer). And no, the CO does not usually tell you when the case has gone for 2pc. The COs' job is to focus on moving their cases through, so telling people 'now your case is doing this, now your case is doing that' is not part of it, as that time could be better spent doing something on another person's application which would get it one step nearer to granting their visa. This is why EVERYONE spends long periods of time with no contact from INZ. These times are when the CO doesn't need any more information, and hasn't any news of a result to give.

Dear JandM.
    Sorry for the late thanks. I couldn't sign in again because I forgot the password and was a bit busy. Now I am here again only to thank you. Always I read your replies. I like to stay in touch even after we finish our process. You work hard from your heart...

I hope it all goes well for you.

Thank you. Kind regards.