Thread: EOI :: How to fill in current employer contact number + email

Default EOI :: How to fill in current employer contact number + email

Hi everyone

I am filling in EOI "Section G: Principal Applicant's Recognised Work Experience" for the current employer.

I do not want to give the HR contact details as I do not want them to know that I am applying for visa.

Is it mandatory to give HR contact information or can I give the contact details of the person who did the statutory declaration for me during IQA; and he still works with me.

For current employment, shall I leave the end date as blank?

Anyone had gone through this situation? Please help

Thanks
    T.
    Last edited by farfaraway; 9th September 2015 at 03:20 AM.

No one is going to contact your employer at this stage. The contact happens once you have been invited to apply and r application is being processed. You can put a different contact person for now but at the later stage INZ may need to contact your employer. Not all of the contact details are essential so only answer the bits that are marked as essential.

I seem to remember you can't leave the end date blank for employment (which is silly of course). I just put in the latest date possible (the day you submit the EOI) and then when I complete the ITA I just change it and add a note to the file.

Thank you Karen for the clear answer