Thread: AIP Approved but new query raised by CO

Default AIP Approved but new query raised by CO

Hello J & M,

My AIP was approved on 14th August and have received email stating visa has been approved for 2 years, but in that email CO asked for Partners Relation Proof.
    In the month of June I had already send hard copies of relation proof (Telephone Bills, Bank Statement, Vehicle insurance papers, PF gratuity nominee),
    I mailed across scan copies to him last month on 18th August and again mailed him hard copies on 1st September, but still there is no reply from CO.
    I called TT Services and they confirmed that both courier packages has been received.
    can you please guide me in this case as to how can I get in contact with CO and explain him or is there any kind of misunderstanding or the documents haven been received by TT services but not reached CO. I am confused....... Suggestion will help me to come out of this situation......

Hi abhijeet1mali

Whats your timeline mightbe its more then 6 month already so the CO need latest prove to see if the relationship is still on/intact
    Last edited by catash; 10th September 2015 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks Catash, yes its been more than 6 months but I am still not convinced.