Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case Office Response about ITA:

Default Case Office Response about ITA:

Dear Experts,

I have received disappointing comments from the CO about my ITA a day back.

The CO has slashed around 45 points out of 150 points that I've claimed.

It states, after reviewing my ITA they are unable to award points in the LTTSL category, ; this in turn disqualify my work 13+ years work experience to be considered. This has completely disgraced my qualification I earned and my core 13+ year hardcore experience.

To describe me

1. An IT professional with Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from an Accredited University in India. Its a 4 year degree course
    2. I have 13+ Year hard core experience in Network Engineering

Though the University I studied 10 years back might not have "Washington Accord Accreditation", does it disqualify me scoring LTSSL points and disgracing my education in engineering.

Experts !! I attached content of the mail that I received from the CO. Right now, I do not know how to challenge the likelihood points they indicated.

Appreciate all your suggestions and comments.

Thanks,
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh View Post
    Dear Experts,

I have received disappointing comments from the CO about my ITA a day back.

The CO has slashed around 45 points out of 150 points that I've claimed.

It states, after reviewing my ITA they are unable to award points in the LTTSL category, ; this in turn disqualify my work 13+ years work experience to be considered. This has completely disgraced my qualification I earned and my core 13+ year hardcore experience.

To describe me

1. An IT professional with Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from an Accredited University in India. Its a 4 year degree course
    2. I have 13+ Year hard core experience in Network Engineering

Though the University I studied 10 years back might not have "Washington Accord Accreditation", does it disqualify me scoring LTSSL points and disgracing my education in engineering.

Experts !! I attached content of the mail that I received from the CO. Right now, I do not know how to challenge the likelihood points they indicated.

Appreciate all your suggestions and comments.

Thanks,
    You get any communication before this letter?

Not before, the mail says points reflecting in the attachment are likelihood and can be challenged before final decision.
    Last edited by dinesh; 16th September 2015 at 08:24 PM.

Dinesh, Your 13+ years of work experience from which country ?

I'm afraid that link won't open for me. Can you cut and paste the comments?

I remember what you wrote about your case on other threads before. Did you ever ask Karen Phillips directly for a comment (PM her)? And did you approach IPENZ?

Quote Originally Posted by vitajaj View Post
    Dinesh, Your 13+ years of work experience from which country ?
    Yes, this can be very important. Also, was your work for a multinational commercial entity, even if based in a country not considered as a comparable labour market?

Total 13+ from India. Among the total, 9+ experience gained from Employers those are Global Players.

I am not having much experience on this, but just want to contribute my thoughs. Hope it does not make things more confused...

As I read in CO's answer:

It is acknowledged that you have supplied a NZQA IQA that has assessed your qualifications as a bachelor’s degree at Level 7 and a master’s degree at Level 9. This does not match a qualification stated in column four relating to AASS occupation ICT Project manager (135112). As a result, we are not satisfied you meet LTSSL requirements, and therefore cannot grant you points in AASS.

Please be aware your work experience has not yet been assessed. The associated points have been granted in the graph above for clarification purposes only. An assessment of your work experience will take place should you meet LTSSL requirements.

Then I beleive it is more about your qualification, not about your experience.

There must be some thing not correct with your qualification that CO donot count?

Default CO Comments:

@JandM

CO Reply:

Our assessment of your application

We have completed an assessment of your application and have identified the following concerns:
    We are not satisfied you meet Long Term Skilled Shortage List (LTSSL) requirements, and therefore cannot grant you points in Area of Absolute Skills Shortage (AASS).
    Area of Absolute Skills Shortage (AASS) (SM16.20 and SM13.20)

For points to be granted in AASS, applicants must meet Long Term Skilled Shortage List (LTSSL) requirements. These are specifically stated in column four of the list.
    You have claimed AASS occupation ICT Project Manager (135112). You have not declared a qualification that matches one listed in column four.

It is acknowledged that you have supplied a NZQA IQA that has assessed your qualifications as a bachelor’s degree at Level 7 and a master’s degree at Level 9. This does not match a qualification stated in column four relating to AASS occupation ICT Project manager (135112). As a result, we are not satisfied you meet LTSSL requirements, and therefore cannot grant you points in AASS.

Your Application
    Please see the points table below regarding how this affects your application:

1. Age (Points Claimed/Awarded) - 25/25

2. Qualifications in an area of absolute skills shortage (Points Claimed/Awarded) - 10/0

3. Work Experience (Points Claimed/Awarded) - 30/10

4. Work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage(Points Claimed/Awarded) - 15/0

5. Partner Qualification (Points Claimed/Awarded) - 0/0

Total (Claimed/Awarded) - 150/105

Please provide
    - Evidence you meet LTSSL requirements.
    If you require another NZQA IQA, you must show evidence of beginning this process within ten working days of the date of this letter.

An alternative way to meet the point’s selection criteria i.e. an offer of skilled employment.

As the concerns detailed above may affect the outcome of your application, we are bringing them to your attention out of fairness to you. Please be aware your work experience has not yet been assessed. The associated points have been granted in the graph above for clarification purposes only. An assessment of your work experience will take place should you meet LTSSL requirements.

We have not made a decision on your application at this stage. This letter gives you the opportunity to make any comments and submit any additional evidence or information in relation to these issues.

You may provide further information by the 28 September 2015

Any comments or further information must be sent to this office by the stated dates above.

All supporting documents must be original or certified copies of originals and, if not in English, must be translated into English by a recognised and independent translation service.

What happens if you do not send any comments or additional information?
    If you do not send any comments or information by the date requested above we will make a decision on your application based on the information you have already given us. We are unlikely to approve your application based on this information.

False or misleading information
    Providing false or misleading information or withholding information may make you ineligible for a visa.
    Last edited by dinesh; 16th September 2015 at 09:07 PM.

@JandM

I've posted the CO comments. Yeah !! we were talking about IQA results in earlier posts. I'll PM Karen Phillips and seek her valuable response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast