Thread: requrement for permanat residency after resident visa

Default requrement for permanat residency after resident visa

Hi

I need help here

I have got my resident visa on 14/01/2013 and then I quit the job after 2 weeks.

since I have quit my job and haven't worked with the employer for 3 months is that will affect me on my permanent residence application ?

did you have a section 49 condition on your visa that required you to remain in employment for that time?

hi thanks for the reply but NO I do not have any conditions other then the travel condition on my visa label...

And could you pls also advise me since I have stayed overseas straight more the 6 months it should be the problem for me ?( I have 184 days for my first year and will be doing the same for the second year )

Therefore, having left the job has no bearing on your situation at all. A Residence holder can do whatever they like - work, not work, run a business, study.

About the 184 days condition - see this other thread, where it's gone into very thoroughly. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....111#post510111

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    did you have a section 49 condition on your visa that required you to remain in employment for that time?
    Dear Chrismwn,
    Could you advise how long does it take to get resident visa label issued in Henderson branch?

Quote Originally Posted by Kp108 View Post
    Dear Chrismwn,
    Could you advise how long does it take to get resident visa label issued in Henderson branch?
    My most recent experiences have been 1-8 weeks