Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So far so good 😇

Default So far so good 😇

On the road for the past 7 days in NZ. Travelled all the way from Cape Reinga until Lake taupo. No complaints until now except one minor life style adjustment. Most of the Shops close around 530 -6 Pm. Staying at the aroha in a Bach owned by lovely couple. My SO is more happy with the place since the day we landed at auckland. Detailed travelogue to follow once I get hold of my computer.
    PS : posting this from waharoa.

Good news!

Are you touring the whole of the North Island?

Thanks JandM.
    Nah we are stopping at lake taupo and head to Queenstown for a week.

You will love Queenstown and if you like burgers YOU MUST try a 'Fergburger' they are amazing ha ha… oh and if you have time, go to Arrowtown, just outside Queenstown, such a beautiful spot!!

Thanks for the suggestions. We have plans to eat at least once at fergburger. What's special at arrow town ?

I can just see myself, very happily walking along the edge of the beautiful lake at Queenstown to go and have dinner... lovely memories.

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. We have plans to eat at least once at fergburger. What's special at arrow town ?

Ha ha Fergburgers are just the best… As for Arrow town I think its just old and quirky, not the end of the world if you don't go but if you do have a spare hour I think its worth a trip there and just to have a coffee… Google it
    Last edited by Living Life; 18th September 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I can just see myself, very happily walking along the edge of the beautiful lake at Queenstown to go and have dinner... lovely memories.
    Oh yes, such a beautiful place, I have to say it is one of my favourites JandM… I keep saying to my other half I think when we get actually get round to setting a date to get married I would love it to be in Queenstown

Quote Originally Posted by Living Life View Post
    Ha ha Fergburgers are just the best… As for Arrow town I think its just old and quirky, not the end of the world if you don't go but if you do have a spare hour I think its worth a trip there and just to have a coffee… Google it
    Can't sing enough praises about the atomic coffee available throughout NZ. Either it's the milk or the coffee bean itself is making it really nice. Was worried that I don't see many chain stores like Starbucks but don't have to worry anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast