Thread: 'Internal verification'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 'Internal verification'

Visa applied for: Temporary work visa - partnership based

CO confirmed satisfied that relationship genuine, sufficient evidence of living together, and medical/standard of health acceptable.

CO requested details of military service, we explained that partner was exempt from military service. CO advised external third party requested documentation to prove this (assume this is third party external verification service used by offshore branches) We supplied translated military exemption document last week. CO confirmed receipt of document.

Latest email from CO states: we are now just waiting on NZ police certificate, and some 'internal verification'.

Im wondering if that means that our document was accepted by the 'external' third party?

And my real question: Does the phrase 'internal verification', in anyones experience, usually refer to anything in particular? I had wondered if perhaps that was the second person check, but then thought surely they wouldn't do that until they had received the NZPC.

Any thoughts?

I don't know. 'Internal verification' isn't a stock phrase used by INZ, so there isn't a standard meaning to tell you about. Your guess is as good as anybody else's.

Thanks JandM, I thought as much as I couldn't find anything when searching older threads.

Was worth a try though!

Thanks for taking the time to answer

It does sound as though you're nearly there. Fingers crossed. +++++++++++++++++

Thanks JandM!