Thread: send additional partnership proofs after lodgment before assigning a CO

Default send additional partnership proofs after lodgment before assigning a CO

I am about to send my daughter's new passport copy as it is updated and i have to update INZ. Also i am thinking of sending additional proofs of my partnership relation because after lodging my application, i see in this forum that i did not send that much proofs, i sent only our marriage certificate and photos. My ITA is lodged under smc and still awaiting a CO to be assigned
    Just need to see what you do think if you were me, can i send the additional documents along the needed passport copy or it would be misleading inz as i am sending what i am not supposed to send right now.
    i am really concern how long time it is gonna take if the CO requests from these documents at the time of allocating a CO?
    Last edited by bsohel; 21st September 2015 at 10:16 PM.

Yes, you can send more information. Send it to the same address where you sent your application, marking it as Extra Information relating to SMC application number (whatever), with your name and lodgement date, I should think.

Oh, and here is someone else who has just been researching this point. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....049#post524049

Thanks alot JandM