Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Application Pending - In final stage

Default Application Pending - In final stage

Hi Guys,

I sent email to my case officer yesterday for status update on my application. She replied :- "Application is still pending it is in the final stage". Does anyone know what it means ? Any idea how soon I can expect my application to be finalized ? Application logged under SMC category in Auckland Central Branch.

Thanks,

who knows? Most likely she has put it in for 2PC, or she has received the 2PC back and now needs to send you the Approval in principle letter.

Default I have a similar situation

Quote Originally Posted by cmsrana View Post
    Hi Guys,

I sent email to my case officer yesterday for status update on my application. She replied :- "Application is still pending it is in the final stage". Does anyone know what it means ? Any idea how soon I can expect my application to be finalized ? Application logged under SMC category in Auckland Central Branch.

Thanks,
    Dear cmsrana,
    I have the same situation. I'm still waiting the status is pending. Can you give me some more information? When did you submit your application. And is it from offshore or onshore? With a job offer? Let's stay in touch while waiting.
    Thank you

Hi
    I applied for EOI on 13th may 2015, ITA lodged on 9th June 2015, case officer allocated on 14th September 2015. She had done the job varification from my employer as I applied under skilled migrant catagoty. I counldnt find any post relating to the job varification questionare. My employer is supportive and he called the case officer to ask if she is happy with the response and she said she is. I have an advisor and he said he have concerns on the reply. To be honest I find the response as very supportive. Does any one have similar situation ? Does she gonna pick on every thing written on the response ? The response from my employer had send out on 21 September 2015 and now I anxiously waiting. I am worried that she gonna reject my application. So far all went well and no issues on medical or Pcc or any other documents. Please some one tell me some thing positive. Thank all

The purpose of the job verification questionnaire is for the CO to be able to check that your responsibilities match up with the skilled job you have claimed that you are doing, as described at ANZSCO. http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@....01.2&num=&view When your CO told your employer she was 'happy with the response', she MIGHT have meant she was happy that the paperwork would let her check everything when she gets round to it, or she MIGHT have meant that she had checked it already and it matched all right. She's the only person that could sort that out! But just from those words, I don't see why your adviser would have concerns. Was that ALL she said? If it was, I think you need to ask the adviser what he's talking about - he's working for you, and it's not right to leave you worrying and not explain himself.

Jandm- my employer called my co 2 times and confirmed me that she is happy and if she wants any more information she will contact him. My advisor told me that I should get a call from my co and she might grill me on the anzco job discription. Then he said you might get a ppi letter or if you are lucky you will get it approved. Am all worried and it's still showing pending. How long it could take for the co to make a decision and out me out of this misery ??

You know, EVERYONE gets anxious while their application is being processed. There are bound to be times when the CO is checking things out, and is waiting for answers from people just to confirm your evidence. She isn't in touch because she doesn't have anything to tell you. She'll soon ask if she needs anything else. It can all take a long while, though (6 - 9 months, they're guessing here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/), so try to think about ordinary everyday life other things in the meantime. 'Pending' just means 'waiting' (while all the work of checking your evidence is going on), so it's nothing sinister.

I am almost in same situation, i had an interview last month and CO grilled me on ANZCO tasks for more then an hour and asked me for the evidences which then I provided. After then she sent me PPI saying I am not working on skilled level as I am not in connection with client and not working on-site and reduced my points. After this I wrote an explanation of PPI with my work evidences as an example plus my employer gave me a support letter explaining how DBA work in a project and my requirement for the company.
    It's been almost 2 weeks I have no response from the CO. And this is killing me. I have no idea what will happen and I am very tensed on this.

Just an update... My online status changed to "APPROVED" . Now waiting for email from Immigration NZ.

Congrats cmsrana!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast