ITA 31/3/14
    Docs Submited 26/6/2014
    Co allocated 17/10/2014
    Employment verification 05/04/2015
    2pc check 17/04/2015
    Co asked some details on job description 20/05/2015
    Respond 22/5/2015
    Co left job without telling anything
    Wellington INZ Technical advisor promised to allocate new CO within 1-2 weeks but got new CO on 28/10/2015 at IPB Wellington

From that day new CO keep saying that she will update within 2 week whenever I ask her

Can someone suggest me what should I do because it's really frustrating me with their services

Being frustrated at waiting is an experience everyone has while waiting for a visa application to be processed, I'm afraid. But being referred to the IPB is different. See this old post. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....595#post481595

It is likely that the CO is waiting for replies from some foreign country. As it's the IPB, they HAVE to be satisfied before the ordinary visa processing can be finalized. It's not the CO's fault.

And incidentally, INZ don't give a 'service'. Applying for a visa isn't like buying something - it's asking a government department IF you can be admitted to live in the country, which does not HAVE to be allowed, and the fee isn't buying a visa, but paying for the processing. So, despite frustration, it's better not to express annoyance to any INZ officials.

Hi Jandm, my online status changed from pending to approved since last Monday which is 5th October 2015, im just wondering how many weeks INZ take to send AIP letters please.
    Thanks

That's good news - congratulations!

You should get an email and/or package through the mail with instructions about paying the Migrant Levy and sending in your passport for the visa sticker to be put in, maybe sooner, but within three weeks.

Thanks Jandm...

Got AIP letter today via email, sent my passport to IPB Wellington , now waiting for sticker

Excellent!

Congrats...