Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of original documents by courier by INZ, card expiry date wrong format

Default Return of original documents by courier by INZ, card expiry date wrong format

Hi all,

How does INZ return original documents. There is a courier fee that I'm asked to pay - is that the return courier fee? It's confusing because they ask for a courier fee to be paid and in the Payment details section of the ITA there is a question - how do you want documents returned to you check one of "By mail" or "Collected by you or a nominated person".

There is also a placeholder for card expiry date which is in DD/MM/YY format whereas credit cards as far as I've seen and the one I have is in the MM/YY format.

Please let me know what you all did when you submitted your ITA.

Regards,
    laxgr

Since you are in India, they can not return your documents "Collected by you or a nominated person". Therefore it should be "By mail" and you have to pay the courier fee. I did the above even I sent all the certified documents except the relationship evidences. But still they didn't send me any original relationship evidences.

As I remember I just put MM/YY only.

Hi pooh,

Since I'm sending original work experience and original mark-sheets (transcripts), I assume I just select mail and INZ will return all of those by courier - right?

Regards,
    laxgr

Quote Originally Posted by laxgr View Post
    Hi pooh,

Since I'm sending original work experience and original mark-sheets (transcripts), I assume I just select mail and INZ will return all of those by courier - right?

Regards,
    laxgr
    That is a safe assumption. I am in same situation as you and Pooh. I sent all original docs from India. I asked my CO when I will get the originals back. He said as soon as a decision is reached on my case.

Thank you very much r1c1. Just a thought: Is there a separate courier fee to pay when you send your passports for visa stamping later once your resident visa is approved?

Regards,
    laxgr

Hi pooh,

Regards,
    laxgr
    I sent certified copies for all the documents that I thought I need them back. And most of the relationship evidences are originals.

Thank you very much r1c1. Just a thought: Is there a separate courier fee to pay when you send your passports for visa stamping later once your resident visa is approved?

Regards,
    laxgr
    This is a different process. I think you need to get approval to send passport aboard too. No need to worry on this at this moment. Concentrate on your ITA documentation. Make it perfect to avoid any delays.

Thanks a lot pooh. For all and whatever this is worth, I'll be couriering in the next couple of hours!

Good. I hope you also submit ITA to London branch. So you also can wait in the thread "SMC Folks in London Branch" and meet the other people who also waiting.

Yes pooh. London branch. Couriered all documents yesterday. Hope TA assessment will be done and will be positive.

Regards,
    laxgr

All the best. Whatever the branch processes your application, once approved you need to send your passports to either New Delhi or Mumbai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast