Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Lodgement complete /failure email /EOI online status

Default Post Lodgement complete /failure email /EOI online status

Hi all,

Can someone help me with this info? Does one receive an email /change in EOI status once ITA lodgement is complete/failed? If completed successfully, do I get more details on next steps like CO , TA assignment etc? If failed, what are possible reasons other than fee/payment details not correct etc? Does one get a chance to "re-lodge" and under what situation?

Thanks and regards,
    laxgr

If your payment details were incorrect then someone from INZ will email / contact you to send the valid payment details. It happened in my case, where i had sent the Credit card information in the ITA pack and Shanghai doesn't accept CC payment. Someone from INZ contacted by email to make alternative arrangements for payment before last date for lodgement.

INZ website(online) will get updated only after a preliminary check by INZ Support officer. CO will contact you after the your file has reached his/her desk. In my case it took almost a 2 weeks to see the status online for ITA logdement and CO contacted us for additional docs two weeks later.

Not sure about the relodgement as i havent gone through it.

Thanks a lot nms.sun3

Not every CO routinely contacts the applicant when they receive the case. There have been some people who never knew they had a CO until they got a request from him/her for more information, and at least one where the first contact was the CO asking to arrange their interview, i.e. when the processing was almost all complete.

Oh Shanghai doesn't accept credit cards?
    Could you please describe how did you make the payment finally?

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post
    If your payment details were incorrect then someone from INZ will email / contact you to send the valid payment details. It happened in my case, where i had sent the Credit card information in the ITA pack and Shanghai doesn't accept CC payment. Someone from INZ contacted by email to make alternative arrangements for payment before last date for lodgement.

INZ website(online) will get updated only after a preliminary check by INZ Support officer. CO will contact you after the your file has reached his/her desk. In my case it took almost a 2 weeks to see the status online for ITA logdement and CO contacted us for additional docs two weeks later.

Not sure about the relodgement as i havent gone through it.

Quote Originally Posted by farfaraway View Post
    I don't about Shanghai, but when I sent my application to Beijing I took demand draft from a nationalized bank.

Quote Originally Posted by laxgr View Post
    Hi all,

Can someone help me with this info? Does one receive an email /change in EOI status once ITA lodgement is complete/failed? If completed successfully, do I get more details on next steps like CO , TA assignment etc? If failed, what are possible reasons other than fee/payment details not correct etc? Does one get a chance to "re-lodge" and under what situation?

Thanks and regards,
    laxgr
    Once your ITA is complete and acknowledged and when you login into web site, you can see your application on the right hand side.
    Once you click on more details, you can see your pending application, full medicals received with so and so date.

This is where your online application status changed once it is approved.

Thanks Raju.

is the website same as the one that EOI?

Quote Originally Posted by Raju View Post
    Once your ITA is complete and acknowledged and when you login into web site, you can see your application on the right hand side.
    Once you click on more details, you can see your pending application, full medicals received with so and so date.

This is where your online application status changed once it is approved.

In my case, it was specified that they only accept Bank Draft/Manager's Cheque as payment.

Thanks Raju.

is the website same as the one that EOI?
    Yes. It is the same site. immigration.govt.nz

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast