Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Approved! Thanks! Next?

Default Approved! Thanks! Next?

Hi All,

As most of you guys know now, I got my online status changed to APPROVED on Tuesday (06/10) . That will not be a possibility unless this forum exists in this earth. From the very beginning to this point, I came here to clarify every single doubt I had and I was never let down by you guys. Many thanks for all the support given and my heartfelt gratitude to all the members and admins who helped me.

I should specially mention two names here; JandM and Karen. Without your advises, this is still a dream. Sometime I might have asked silly questions and bothersome also. Sorry if any inconveniences occurred. And I should also mention; kanexchan, he always replied to my PMs with every tiny little detail. He also from Sri Lanka (I don't know him personally), he helped/explained me a lot to get the ground work to done in Sri Lanka and it was very useful to overcome the difficulties I had to face. And not only that, I should also mention the guys who waited with me for a CO in "SMC Folks in London Branch" thread, it was a good strength to pass the frustrated long wait.

Now, a few more steps to climb.

So anyone knows how many days I have to wait to receive AIP? Is it via email or post?

Thanks!
    Last edited by pooh; 9th October 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Normally, you will get an email first, maybe a week or a little more after the change of status online, then longer after that - perhaps three weeks after the online notification - a package of instructions of how to pay the migrant levy and to send your passport for the visa sticker to be put in.

Congratulations buddy!

So glad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post
    Hi All,

As most of you guys know now, I got my online status changed to APPROVED on Tuesday (06/10) . That will not be a possibility unless this forum exists in this earth. From the very beginning to this point, I came here to clarify every single doubt I had and I was never let down by you guys. Many thanks for all the support given and my heartfelt gratitude to all the members and admins who helped me.

I should specially mention two names here; JandM and Karen. Without your advises, this is still a dream. Sometime I might have asked silly questions and bothersome also. Sorry if any inconveniences occurred. And I should also mention; kanexchan, he always replied to my PMs with every tiny little detail. He also from Sri Lanka (I don't know him personally), he helped/explained me a lot to get the ground work to done in Sri Lanka and it was very useful to overcome the difficulties I had to face. And not only that, I should also mention the guys who waited with me for a CO in "SMC Folks in London Branch" thread, it was a good strength to pass the frustrated long wait.

Now, a few more steps to climb.

So anyone knows how many days I have to wait to receive AIP? Is it via email or post?

Thanks!

Congrats again...

Wohoo. Congrats

Hi Pooh! Congrats! I went back and checked, and it took just over a week to receive an email from INZ London requesting migrant levy and passports to be sent. after I mailed them (express post from Canada) it took about 3 -4 weeks to get them returned with visas in our passports.

Congrats.....

Thanks for the wishes guys....

OK It is almost the year end now. I'm calculating the estimated timeline for my remaining processing. Based on the JandM and Kodok's replies, hopefully I will receive the email from CO during coming week. And it will take another 3 weeks to receive the package via post. So it would be the 1st week of the November. And lets say I sent the passports back on the 2nd week of November. Then it would take 3-4 weeks to returned with visa. So it would be the December 2nd week. Hmmm if everything goes well, I will have the stamped passports before the end of this year. It seems I have a tight schedule to get it stamped this year. I would like to hear others' timeline since Approved online. Please share yours.

Now questions;

what would contain in the package receiving via post?
    Is it ordinary registered post or a courier service?
    What would be the steps I need to take to send my passports to have visa stamped?
    Since my application is processed at London, should I send my passports to the same office?

If something I can do in advance, I can start now please let me know.

Many Thanks.

I did not receive anything via post, only email. June 8 AIP, June 18 got the email about the levy/request for passports. had them all back within 3 weeks and flew out on the July 22. They will tell you in the email exactly where you need to send everything to. Just make sure your passport is not going to expire for > 1year. I sent mine registered express post and they sent it back via DHL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast