Thread: medical time frame

Default medical time frame

Hi. I have a question regarding the new E medical system. My partner did her medical test 6 weeks ago. Immigration emailed and said that their initial assessment of her application was finished but they are waiting for her medical results to be uploaded. that was 2 weeks ago. Shouldn't the new E-medical results be instantly uploaded to the system when the results came through? should I contact the doctor?

In your place, I would contact the doctor.

Thanks for the advice. This was the email our case officer sent:

"Our assessment of your application

We have completed an initial assessment of your application and are awaiting further information before a final decision can be made.
    Specifically we are waiting on the results of your Medical Certificate to upload in the INZ system.

There is nothing further you need to do at this stage.
    INZ will contact you when we have an update or if we require further information."

She did say we don't need to do anything at this stage but I can't help but feel there must have been an error in the uploading process. I will take your advice and contact the doctor

Quote Originally Posted by nadenamtrac View Post
    Hi. I have a question regarding the new E medical system. My partner did her medical test 6 weeks ago. Immigration emailed and said that their initial assessment of her application was finished but they are waiting for her medical results to be uploaded. that was 2 weeks ago. Shouldn't the new E-medical results be instantly uploaded to the system when the results came through? should I contact the doctor?
    If you have requested for acknowledgement at the time of your medical, you should to receive an automatic mail once the medical is completed and uploaded. In alternative as suggested above, you cold contact the doctors to confirm if the medicals have been uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by nadenamtrac View Post
    I had a problem with my wife e-medical uploading process when i submitted my ITA in june. The issue was when INZ received my ita, they emailed me that your wife report has not been uploaded, then i contatced my doctor he confirmed that he uploaded it. I re-sent to inz what the doctor said but no luck, i received same reply. Then i had to go to the doctor again, he gave me a snapshot of uploading acknowledgment then i sent it to inz to solve this out. The issue was inz seeing something and doctor was seeing something different. It might be a system glitch or something else but after sending the snapshot, inz considered my ita with no reply.

I contacted the doctor. She said everything was fine on her end. I might wait and see what immigration say

Quote Originally Posted by bsohel View Post
    I had a problem with my wife e-medical uploading process when i submitted my ITA in june. The issue was when INZ received my ita, they emailed me that your wife report has not been uploaded, then i contatced my doctor he confirmed that he uploaded it. I re-sent to inz what the doctor said but no luck, i received same reply. Then i had to go to the doctor again, he gave me a snapshot of uploading acknowledgment then i sent it to inz to solve this out. The issue was inz seeing something and doctor was seeing something different. It might be a system glitch or something else but after sending the snapshot, inz considered my ita with no reply.
    My situation has escalated to this. Immigration called us and told us that the doctor didn't submit it correctly. I showed immigration the email I sent. It wasn't enough and they wanted me to send another email and tell the doctor that immigration health team it was not submitted correctly. I did that and the doctor apologised for the situation we are in, but it's not her fault, she submitted correctly and can't go back to recheck them.

How maddening. This isn't YOUR fault. In your place, I think I would complain to the branch manager that you are being hassled over something that is completely beyond your control.