Thread: Experience with payment at the London VAC

Default Experience with payment at the London VAC

Hi all,

Anyone here experience with the London VAC in terms of payment?

Is it possible to gather all the required document of every family member, go to the London VAC, deliver it and pay on the spot?

I think it's possible but didn't really saw it explicitly.

Sure. Per the Service Fee page:

Cash – You may pay cash at the VAC when you submit your application in person.

Of course, technically that's talking about the VAC fees, rather than the £1,225, but the Office & Fees Finder says you can pay cash for that as well. You might not want to walk around London with that much money in your pocket though.

Hi,

Can anyone help me or have an idea on how I can pay the VAC? This is what it says on their website

Q10. What are the acceptable payment methods at the London VAC?
    Currency- £ Sterling
    Cash -You may pay cash at the VAC when you submit your application in person only.
    Credit Card - You may pay by credit card at the VAC when you submit your application in person or by mail.

However, when my husband tried to pay through credit card the VAC officer had trouble processing the payment and we checked it with our bank and they said that the device configuration is not compatible with our card and we have informed this to VAC officer but he seemed to insist the same thing.
    Do you guys know any way I can pay the VAC fee aside from the credit card?

It would be very helpful

thank you

Have you checked that there are no daily limits set on your credit card? This might be one cause why the transaction does not go through and you might have to ask your bank to temporarily change this limit.