Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changed EOI to Re-Submit Mode from the Pool

Default Changed EOI to Re-Submit Mode from the Pool

I've changed the EOI status to Re-Submit Mode from the pool. Because, I felt that I should apply PAR first. When PAR result will be received, I will again Re-submit EOI.
    So, if I keep my EOI in Re-submit Mode till PAR result received, will this make any problem?

Anyone can help me?

I don't understand what your situation is. Have you submitted the EOI, and it has been placed in the pool? Or what?

Yes, I've already submitted EOI without PAR. Now its removed in the pool because there is an option to edit the EOI, so the status now is change in progress. Is it ok to re-submit my EOI once I recieved my PAR? Or I will need to pay again if I re-submit my application?

HI, Anyone can advised?
    Thanks,
    Ralph

No, you don't have to pay just because you add the extra information. Will the PAR mean that you get additional points, and go over the point threshold, and will get immediate selection?

Hi JandM,

Yes, for me to get additional points in Recognised Qualification section in EOI in what level is my degree is equivalent here in NZ.
    Pre-Assessment result require 20 working days based on NZQA site. So, I can wait until the result of my PAR is processed and update my EOI after 20 working days or less then re-submit to pool? Hope this will not make any problem.

Thanks.
    Ralph

I am not sure about the terms you are using. If you submitted with fewer than 100 points, your EOI would be rejected, not put in the pool. If it has definitely been rejected, that would mean you would have to put in a new EOI, and pay a new fee.

But maybe INZ told you they would hold the EOI till you have a chance to get the PAR result to add to it.

The only time an EOI gets put in the pool is if the person has more than 100 points, but not as many as 140, and no job offer. Then it can wait in the pool for six months, and if the person gets extra points in some way (a job offer, or more points for a qualification), it can get selected without any extra fee being paid.

I think my understanding is wrong.
    After I've submitted my EOI. There's a option, 'edit', 'withdrawn' etc. I've click 'edit' and there's a text saying
    'Your Expression of Interest has been removed from the Pool for editing. You must re-submit - whether or not you have made any changes - so that your Expression of Interest will appear in the Expression of Interest Pool.'

Then there's a re-submit button in the left upper part of the page.

I thought its already in the pool. Thanks for that info JnadM.
    So its OK to re-submit my EOL after my PAR result is processed.

I think I understand. Having submitted your EOI, you have now edited it(by adding the PAR result) . Each time you edit it, it needs to be resubmitted (as the warning message says) . You don't need to pay a further fee. Until you "resubmit" your EOI is not in the pool and can't be selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast