Thread: Anybody complaint about inz london branch related to their processing time

Default Anybody complaint about inz london branch related to their processing time

Dear All,

I lodged a complaint to INZ London branch, regarding the time taken to process my application. I submitted my ITA 27/01/2014, and Interview was made 20/03/2015. The case officer informed me in the month of May 2015 he sent the documents for technical review. I am still waiting for the response after technical review. So I lodged a complaint, and they received it on last Friday. Anybody knows generally how many days they will respond ? and is there any impact on my case decision due to this?

Thanks and regards,

Benny

It says here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ntaboutinz.htm "...we will be aiming to respond to your complaint within 15 to 20 days of receiving it." That doesn't necessarily mean that will be the final answer, though. There is more information about the different phases they will go through, depending on the kind of problem there has been. However, you should definitely get an acknowledgement of your complaint within two working days.

The fact of having complained won't mean they will treat your case unfairly, if that's what you're worried about. Senior officials will be looking at what has happened, so any problem with applying the regulations will be scrutinized even more carefully than in the normal processing.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It says here However, you should definitely get an acknowledgement of your complaint within two working days.
    Just to share my experience in the past that it took more than a week for me to get the acknowledgement of the complaint, and the acknowledgement only came after I informed my newly assigned case officer about it and she promised to check it for me.

Bad experience for me as well.

Eagery waiting for their reply

No communication related to my complaint neither acknowledgement of complaint nor a mail from Branch Manager. Checked with call centre and they have informed that they received the complaint.

Still waiting....

If they succeed in their 'aim' to reply within 15 to 20 days, you ought to hear within this week, oughtn't you?

They must be too busy watching the rugby. Good luck!