Thread: Different positions in the same company for EOI

Default Different positions in the same company for EOI

Hi All,

I am trying to fill in work experience part in EOI form. I have been working in my company for 8 years, I got several promotions with different positions in the past 8 years.
    3 years of Programmer (ANZSCO 261312) --> 3 years of Analyst Programmer (ANZSCO 261311) --> 2 years of System Analyst (ANZSCO 261112).

1. Should I put all my positions in the EOI form or just current position?
    However, those positions are different ANZSCO codes.
    2. Is it any problems to claim total 8 years ICT exp. for bonus points in absolute skill shortage?

Thanks
    Last edited by fashionism; 16th October 2015 at 05:41 AM.

I was in the same company for 19 years - with 4 different titles very similar to yours.
    I only put the last job position in the EOI but when I submitted the ITA, I put in a certified listing of all my positions in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by fashionism View Post
    Hi All,

I am trying to fill in work experience part in EOI form. I have been working in my company for 8 years, I got several promotions with different positions in the past 8 years.
    3 years of Programmer (ANZSCO 261312) --> 3 years of Analyst Programmer (ANZSCO 261311) --> 2 years of System Analyst (ANZSCO 261112).

1. Should I put all my positions in the EOI form or just current position?
    However, those positions are different ANZSCO codes.
    2. Is it any problems to claim total 8 years ICT exp. for bonus points in absolute skill shortage?

Thanks

thanks bulu

hi hulu,
    did you list out all titles (in same company) in the ITA form or just put all titles in the company letter?
    And will different ANZSCO codes affect total number of year of experience in LTSSL?
    thanks

Hi Fashionism,
    Yes, I got the company to issue a letter (on company letter head) with all the positions and dates. Since they are all in the LTSSL, it does not affect the number of years claimed.