Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Get Rid of Bugs....

Default In Memoriam

It is with much regret that we have to announce the demise at 17:15 of KatieJay of Essex, who was reading an innocuous thread about flykillers, when she collapsed in shock at the sight of a dirty great beastie posted by the dastardly Moorf..............at least that's what they would have been writing about me had I not had the good sense to take a giant swig of Australian red to calm me nerves. Cor blimey, Moorf!!

No, no zoom or editing - although I confess Woz took the pic as I couldn't (wouldn't?) get close enough.

Said spider was found later that day having been killed by the spider spray - it's bum had kind of exploded on the doorstep

Don't know if anyone heard this one, but on Radio 2 this morning, Sarah Kennedy announced that conkers (horse chestnuts in other words) get rid of spiders! They can't stand them apparently, so if you scatter a few around your rooms, you'll have a scary-free zone.......... I've done me bedroom for starters. Luckily there are lots of chestnut trees at work so I filled my bag with them this morning - the guys on reception are convinced I've finally lost it. So if you've got chestnut trees in NZ, give it a try - no chemicals, and you can play with them when you're done........

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910