Thread: Submitted EOI

Default Submitted EOI

Hi, I got a result from NZQA for qualification checking and I submitted my EOI last week. Anyone know, how long of the application process.
    My point is 145 (with NZQA result) but I don't have job offer and offshore. Do you think how high of the chance to being invited ?

Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by chanian View Post
    Hi, I got a result from NZQA for qualification checking and I submitted my EOI last week. Anyone know, how long of the application process.
    My point is 145 (with NZQA result) but I don't have job offer and offshore. Do you think how high of the chance to being invited ?

Many thanks in advance.
    Normally takes 2 to 4 weeks, mine took 3 weeks. INZ will go through your application, if your points are justified, than you are most likely to get ITA.

Your EOI will be selected at the next draw, on October 28th, because you have at least 140 points. As the last poster said, as long as the details of age, qualifications and experience given on your form appear to justify your claiming the points you have, you will get an ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Your EOI will be selected at the next draw, on October 28th, because you have at least 140 points. As the last poster said, as long as the details of age, qualifications and experience given on your form appear to justify your claiming the points you have, you will get an ITA.
    sorry , by mistake i misread post , i thought EOI was already selected.

No need for apology - I only realized by looking at when the last draw had been.

Thanks all of you. I hope I will be invited by next draw.

Just passing by and tomorrow is 28th October, all the best for your application!

all the best..!!

All the best...