Thread: Is what I have gathered enough for the application for residency (partnership)?

Default Is what I have gathered enough for the application for residency (partnership)?

Hello everyone, my partner who is a New Zealand citizen and I have decided to file in an application for my residency through the category of partnership. I have read a few posts here and am confused with whether the information or proof I have gathered is enough for the application.

- I moved into my partner's house last year. I have a tendency agreement signed and dated by the house owner (my partner's father) stating the move in date, which is last year.
    - A few months ago we decided to move out, so I also have a tendency agreement with both my partner and my name on it, stating that we have been living in the apartment for the past three months.
    - We have letters with both our names on them, eg. power bills and internet bills.
    - My partner and I have a few separate letters sent to his father's address.
    - We have gathered heaps of photos, including some that have our friends in them as well.
    - We have evidence (plane tickets, accommodation booking, photos) of trips we have taken for the past few months.
    - We have printed out Facebook messages to prove the duration of our relationship.
    - And also calls and txts records for the past two months for evidence of communication.
    - A bank statement of our joint account.
    - We have also written a "cover letter", stating some significant moments of our relationship.

However, I have read somewhere that we have to provide proof of joint liabilities/insurance. We do not currently have any joint assets or insurance, or loans.
    Is what I have gathered enough for the application?

Also, I am currently on a student visa studying in New Zealand. How long should we expect the process to be?

Thanks!!

Realistically Facebook messages and texts and phone calls matters more if you are living apart but have maintained contact with each other through above means. Also if you can attach your joint bank statements over the period of your relationship showing transactions for joint groceries (weekly), rent holidays, power bills, internet bills etc..
    Joint membership will be a plus point eg gym membership, club membership etc

You probably DO have joint assets, such as items of furniture or household equipment (food mixer, vacuum cleaner), or a car. Joint assets covers anything that one or other of you bought that is for the use of both of you. You need to show the buying process (receipt, money going from one or both bank accounts), and that you still have and use the item. And joint liabilities could be things like your rent and utilities being regularly paid.