Thread: Resident Visa

Default Resident Visa

Hi,

Just wanted to know how long we have to wait to receive passport back from immigration, as seen others timeline they got PP quite fast from immigration. I had already faced a lot of processing problem in Henderson and it's been over a week now.

Is their anything to worry about?

No, there's nothing to worry about after just one week. As with everything else concerning INZ, there can be waiting time involved for the office work to happen, then there's the time it takes to go through the post or with the courier. Two to three weeks within NZ seems to be perfectly ordinary, though it CAN happen more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No, there's nothing to worry about after just one week. As with everything else concerning INZ, there can be waiting time involved for the office work to happen, then there's the time it takes to go through the post or with the courier. Two to three weeks within NZ seems to be perfectly ordinary, though it CAN happen more quickly.
    Thanks a lot JandM for the reply...

Hi, i got mine within 2 weeks from auckland central branch ...cheers

I am very eager to see my sticker. Its a very long journey.

DHL confirmed they delivered our passports to INZ London on 19th Oct. After that nothing heard from anyone. Still they haven't deducted migrant levy. Still waiting...