Thread: London branch CO allocation estimate email

Default London branch CO allocation estimate email

Hi all,

My online status on the INZ website states application received and lodgement date shows 8th Oct. I received an automated email from ImmigrationContact 5 days after the lodgement date contents of which state there will be a follow-up email on CO allocation estimate plus some website links.

Can you please help me understand what is the next status change? I've seen on this forum that some COs come unannounced and you get to know about him/her only when he /she asks for additional information etc. What I would like to understand is will there be another status change and /or email? As you would know, mine is a TA assessment case.

Thanks in advance for the time you invest responding to my queries.

Regards,
    laxgr

Hi all,

Anyone wants to say anything on this?

Regards,
    laxgr

From my experience...

The status changes to "Pending" once your application is lodged. It stays the same until a decision on your case is made.

Quote Originally Posted by laxgr View Post
    Hi all,

My online status on the INZ website states application received and lodgement date shows 8th Oct. I received an automated email from ImmigrationContact 5 days after the lodgement date contents of which state there will be a follow-up email on CO allocation estimate plus some website links.

Can you please help me understand what is the next status change? I've seen on this forum that some COs come unannounced and you get to know about him/her only when he /she asks for additional information etc. What I would like to understand is will there be another status change and /or email? As you would know, mine is a TA assessment case.

Thanks in advance for the time you invest responding to my queries.

Regards,
    laxgr
    Whenever CO will pick you file, he/she will send confirmation email first. Later if needed will again send an email.

r1c1/jesse,

Thanks for the update, then it makes all the more sense to only track emails - right?

Regards,
    laxgr

yup.....

If you haven't received an email with the subject of 'Your Communication with Immigration New Zealand' check your spam folder. It would be there. After that no more communication from INZ.

Hi pooh,
    I'm not sure if I received what you are saying. I checked both my inbox and spam folders, there isn't any such thing. What is the 'From' id of the one you said? The email I have says within 10 days another communication from us etc and is from an email id ImmigrationContact (automated). Is there one other email and what is the content of that email? Is that the email that talks about CO allocation?

This is what the automated email (dated 13th Oct says as against an ITA lodgement date of 8th Oct)

We will endeavour to process your application as fast as we can. If your application cannot be processed within 10 working days, your Immigration Officer will contact you accordingly to advise if they require any information or documents for your application.

IMPORTANT: Please do not contact us within the 10 working days timeframe unless it is an emergency

Regards,
    laxgr