Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITA :: Partnership evidences preparation + employer question

Default ITA :: Partnership evidences preparation + employer question

Dear everyone

I am preparing the partnership evidences. Multiple questions; forgive me for some silly questions.

I have loads of them in electronic formats and as physical papers showing partner and my names.

Is it OK if I high light our names with an yellow marker so that it is easier for the CO to find out names?

Cancelled bank cheques : Is it OK to submit some cancelled bank cheques that show both our names?

Emails in printed format: Do they need to be certified? I have printed them in color.

Though ITA pack says "either original or certified copy": If original is sent, then I also should send a non certified copy. Is it?

If certified is sent, then no need of a non certified copy?

CO contacting employer: Do I need to inform my current or past employer about this in advance?

Thank you for all your inputs!

Quote Originally Posted by farfaraway View Post
    I have loads of them in electronic formats and as physical papers showing partner and my names.

Is it OK if I high light our names with an yellow marker so that it is easier for the CO to find out names?
    Yes, that's fine.

Cancelled bank cheques : Is it OK to submit some cancelled bank cheques that show both our names?
    Again, yes.
    Emails in printed format: Do they need to be certified? I have printed them in color.
    From what I've read on here, some people have and some people haven't. Please, everyone, come in on this if you can help.

Though ITA pack says "either original or certified copy": If original is sent, then I also should send a non certified copy. Is it?

If certified is sent, then no need of a non certified copy?
    Absolutely right.

CO contacting employer: Do I need to inform my current or past employer about this in advance?
    In your place, I would do. There isn't a formal requirement from INZ, but it's polite to let the employer know that he'll be being asked. Also, you can make it clear exactly what is needed from him for when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by farfaraway View Post
    For me what i sent is not certified copies, i can't guess whether am right or not as my application is still in progress but who can certify such evidences. I don't think they need to be certified. There is nothing official of this but its my opinion. If i were you, i would send them anyway.

Thank you JandM, Boshel for the details.

I think, I will go with color prints of electronic evidences; there are plenty of them, getting them certified will be a herculean task . I will try with a lawyer , and update you here.

For the employer contacts: For my current employer information in my EOI, I had given the contact details of my colleague who did a statutory declaration for me, as I did not want my employer know about my plans.

In short, my colleague had done statutory declaration for my NZQA assessment ( employer reference letter), and I mentioned his contacts in place of my current employer contacts.

In ITA submission, I must amend this contact details and provide contact details of my employer, and inform the HR( or whoever I give the names). Am I correct here ?

My ITA pre-populated form shows my colleague's contact details at the moment. Please can you suggest?

I had misunderstood your situation when I said you should tell your current employer - I thought you were in NZ already on a work visa, so your employer would HAVE to give details of the skilled job you were doing in order to show INZ that you would qualify for a visa.

Considering that this is not the case, and your current job is simply part of your work experience, it is perfectly all right for you to continue to use your colleague as a reference, and to leave his/her contact details on the ITA.

Thank you JandM

Big relief for me in fact

I thought that the so called "employer questionnaire" is for everyone, but is not the case. I am very clear now.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I had misunderstood your situation when I said you should tell your current employer - I thought you were in NZ already on a work visa, so your employer would HAVE to give details of the skilled job you were doing in order to show INZ that you would qualify for a visa.

Considering that this is not the case, and your current job is simply part of your work experience, it is perfectly all right for you to continue to use your colleague as a reference, and to leave his/her contact details on the ITA.

W completed medical check ups. We went to the clinic with all the forms filled up, and photos. But the clinic said that we do not require to fill those forms ( General Medical Certificate (INZ1007) and Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ1096) ) , and results will be uploaded to eMedical system by panel doctor.

So is it OK to lodge the application without those forms? I am a bit worried that our application will be incomplete without all the documents listed on ITA CheckList.

I have attached only the invoice of all our medical tests with a note says that our reports are uploaded by the DR online. The application lodged successfully.
    Last edited by bsohel; 6th November 2015 at 04:55 AM.

Yes, it is perfectly okay. It is only quite recently that INZ started using the eMedical system, so you will have seen some of the old instructions that mentioned the paper forms still around, but they don't apply any longer if you're in a country with access to the eMedical system.

Thanks very much JandM, it is perfectly clear now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast