Thread: To all, if your points between 100 and 140.

Default To all, if your points between 100 and 140.

Hi all, I reviewed the record from selection pool. From May, 2013. NZ immigration has been changed the policy if your points between 100 and 140 WITHOUT job offer. 100% 0 chance be selected.
    AsjBL7-LjyiG_uiW-7JTgBmVis9b80pw9HKYk6jwTVff.jpg

Before May, 2013. If your points between 100 and 140 WITHOUT job offer. You still has a chance to be selected.
    Am6y9np3jpvXVJce04WtfiLNfUBlaIuzu1Y4-NQakHt7.jpg

So, don't waste your time to try, if you are not enough points over 140.

please correct me if I am wrong. thanks

http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz...lectionpoints/

+1

Quote Originally Posted by chanian View Post
    Hi all, I reviewed the record from selection pool. From May, 2013. NZ immigration has been changed the policy if your points between 100 and 140 WITHOUT job offer. 100% 0 chance be selected.
    AsjBL7-LjyiG_uiW-7JTgBmVis9b80pw9HKYk6jwTVff.jpg

Before May, 2013. If your points between 100 and 140 WITHOUT job offer. You still has a chance to be selected.
    Am6y9np3jpvXVJce04WtfiLNfUBlaIuzu1Y4-NQakHt7.jpg

So, don't waste your time to try, if you are not enough points over 140.

please correct me if I am wrong. thanks

http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz...lectionpoints/
    Yes ..correct

Yes, should be corrected. NZ is not welcome anyone who without JOB OFFER even you have a lot of skill under LSSLT and good finanical background.

The plain fact at the beginning of this thread is true, and has been stated many times before on this forum.

To be selected at the next draw, as the quotas are set at the moment, an applicant needs 100 points minimum WITH a job offer, or 140 points minimum WITHOUT a job offer.

This doesn't mean that it is impossible to get Residence without a job offer. Read the many postings of forum members who have had their CO interview and been approved.

However, a higher level of proof of skills NZ needs (the 140 points) is required of those people, because INZ is taking a gamble on each of those people being impressive enough to land a job when they get to the country.