Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMC - Visa Interview

Default SMC - Visa Interview

I'm getting prepared for my VISA interview. I want to know the different areas that will be covered in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    I'm getting prepared for my VISA interview. I want to know the different areas that will be covered in the discussion.
    Hello, Welcome to the forum..Congratulations for interview... here is the forum link for Interview Questions http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....view+questions

Could you please share your timeline ?
    Thanks

Hi Pepsi,

Welcome to the forum and when is your interview. Be prepared with the interview questions which ambaloch87 provided. Make sure you give your own answers and be confident regarding all the answers you give.

If you have a partner along with you in the application make sure he/she is also prepared for the interview. It would last around 45 mintues to and an hour or so and CO will mainly concentrate on your willingness and Job opportunities for your skill and your knowledge on NZ.

All the Best. Be cool and calm down, It would definitely be very positive discussion and all CO's are very friendly and will make you very comfortable in the interview.

Sandeeep

All the very best.... Be confident and go through the list available on the forum...

It will be in 1st week of December.

I doubt what they are asking from the partner... I had to provide more evidence to prove the relationship even though I have a kid

I know it can seem strange to have to prove a relationship, particularly one that is of long standing and where there is a family. But this is because they get so many people attempting fraud by trying to fake a partnership to lead to a visa. And if you think about it, two people can have a child between them without there being ANY live-in partnership at all.

I would like to know about English accent CO will use during interview. I am afraid that the language may be difficult to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeepthi View Post
    Hi Pepsi,

Welcome to the forum and when is your interview. Be prepared with the interview questions which ambaloch87 provided. Make sure you give your own answers and be confident regarding all the answers you give.

If you have a partner along with you in the application make sure he/she is also prepared for the interview. It would last around 45 mintues to and an hour or so and CO will mainly concentrate on your willingness and Job opportunities for your skill and your knowledge on NZ.

All the Best. Be cool and calm down, It would definitely be very positive discussion and all CO's are very friendly and will make you very comfortable in the interview.

Sandeeep

Questions would be around the following topics.
    Employment Prospects:
    Preparedness:
    Familiarity - about NZ locations,cost of living etc.
    Linkages - any family or friends in NZ

Questions to your partner would be mostly around medical/insurance procedures, schools/education and/or job prospects if he/she is currently working.

Quote Originally Posted by farfaraway View Post
    I would like to know about English accent CO will use during interview. I am afraid that the language may be difficult to understand.
    In my case, i had trouble hearing clearly from the CO, her voice or the line was not clear enough for me, but i kept asking her to repeat the question again and again, she was friendly and repeated the questions moreover. One thing to bear in mind, we know the topics they asking for so even i could not hear the full question , i knew what the question was about. So don't worry of the accent or the quality of the phone call, you can manage that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast