Thread: Migrant levy fee and VISA labeling on passport - Email

Default Migrant levy fee and VISA labeling on passport - Email

Hello

I received below email from Immigration NZ:

Our decision on your application
    I am pleased to tell you that we have approved in principle your application for a New Zealand resident visa.

When will we grant your resident visa?
    We will grant your resident visa when you have met the requirements set out in the following paragraphs.

Migrant levy
    The levy covers all members of your resident via application. If there are more than four people included in a single application, the migrant levy is only payable by the four oldest family members. The levy is £160.00 for people aged 5 and over, and £80 for children under 5 years of age. You will need to pay a total migrant levy of £480.

The migrant levy is a one-off payment used to help fund programs that assist the successful settlement of migrants. Levy funds contribute towards:
    * the Settlement Support New Zealand initiative;
    * research into settlement issues and impacts of immigration;
    * the Language Line telephone interpreting service, the Citizens Advice Bureau Language Link service, and the Migrant Employment Assistance service; and
    * English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) tuition for adults and children.

Additional requirements
    We require the following as set out below to be able to complete your application:
    * Original or certified copies of evidence confirming living together with partner for over a 12 month period.

Passports
    Your passports will have their visa labels endorsed at one of our offices in India. This will only take place once the migrant levy and any additional requirements have been met. We will inform you when this is complete, and include instructions regarding where to send your passports.

Your passport(s) must have at least one valid, clean page in it so that we can grant your visa. This does not include ‘endorsement’ pages – we cannot grant visas on these pages. If you have already submitted your passport(s) please send us the migrant levy.

Please send your passport(s) and migrant levy within six months from the date of this letter
    Immigration New Zealand may decline your application if you do not meet these requirements. Please contact us if you cannot meet these requirements by the above date.

How to submit your documents
    Please submit the migrant levy and further information requested to the address below:
    New Zealand Visa Application Centre
    TT Visa Services Ltd
    Burwood House
    14-16 Caxton Street
    London SW1H 0QY
    United Kingdom

You will also need to supply a Visa Application Centre courier fee form, available at https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/Forms/Cred...m%20LONDON.pdf. A list of relevant courier charges is available at https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/gb/en/FeeDetail/ServiceFee.

Please submit your passports at one of the addresses found at the link below:
    https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/in-en/Contact-Us

Only submit your passports once informed to by the London office. Do not contact an India-based INZ office before receiving further instructions to do so.

Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for us to issue your resident visa label(s) and return your passport(s).

So,

1)
    What proof do I need to send to claim that am staying together with my partner from more than 12 months?

2)
    How do I make sure that passport documents are returned back reliably?

3) Which is the exact address where I need to submit passport?
    Last edited by sham_visa; 9th November 2015 at 10:09 PM.

1) I have never heard before of such evidence being asked for at this stage - surely you had to prove this as part of your application, which has already been approved? In your place, I would check with your CO that there is not some mistake. However, if it is correct and they DO, also, need sight of this evidence, it will presumably be the same as you had to submit with your ITA.

2) THEY take care of that side of things - there's nothing you have to do beyond being sure that they have your correct address for delivery back to you.

3) As at their link, you submit your passport to any one of the addresses here. https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/in-en/Contact-Us

It may be that CO wants to see your partner ship evidences which are up to the time of the application approval.
    I saw read wherever that these evidences might be taken in to account even after the application is lodged

Hi. I am assuming you must be in the UK. The letter you shared above is very unusual. Residence visas are not usually Approved in Principle until all evidence has been supplied and checked. Did you supply any partnership evidence with your visa application? Is your partner included in your application? The address is this one.New Zealand Visa Application Centre
    TT Visa Services Ltd
    Burwood House
    14-16 Caxton Street
    London SW1H 0QY
    United Kingdom

No, Karen, he is in India, but his case has been processed by INZ's London office, and there is a link in the letter that tells him the choice of Indian offices to send his family's passports to, since India doesn't allow passports to be couriered out of the country. https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/in-en/Contact-Us

Hello Karen,

For you question: Did you supply any partnership evidence with your visa application?
    1) Yes, I have submitted Insurance policy on my name and the nominee is my spouse.
    2) I also submitted online shopping(flipkart) envelope with my spouse name.

For your question: Is your partner included in your application?
    Yes my partner is included in my application.